Hanley Foundation provides evidence-based, age-appropriate prevention programming to over 60,000 elementary, middle, and high school students. Our programs promote self-confidence, positive messaging, and positive peer pressure.
Through its Lifesaver scholarship programs, Hanley Foundation helps secure treatment and supporting services for individuals battling addiction.
Through projects COPE, Connect for Overdose Prevention & Education, and GRASP, Grief Recovery After a Substance Passing, Hanley Foundation staff facilitate weekly meetings for parents and families affected by substance use disorders and related losses. Moreover, through its ‘Active Parenting’ programs, Hanley Foundation supports parents and families stop substance use disorder before it starts.
Hanley Foundation creates opportunities for business leaders, attorneys, human resource professionals, community groups, and others to gain the knowledge they need to ensure healthy workplaces and positively contribute to a healthy community.
Through meaningful local, state, and national community partnerships, Hanley Foundation leads the conversation around cutting edge prevention and substance use disorder research.
- Prevent substance abuse & substance use disorder
- Educate school aged children in 23 FL counties on the dangers of substance use
- Secure quality substance use disorder treatment for individuals who are otherwise unable to afford it
- Train community professionals and para-professional to properly identify the signs of substance use disorders and obtain
- Provide support to parents and families affected by substance use disorder