Internationally recognized nonprofit expert in substance use disorder treatment and recovery, Caron Treatment Centers recently expanded its services in Florida with new a new medical facility and additional programming. Caron Florida, which offers the programs Caron Renaissance and Ocean Drive in Delray Beach, added a standalone Mental Health Program in August, 2022 to address the growing need for quality mental health care, and a Residential Older Adult Program in February, 2023.
The Keele Medical Center, a 100,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art medical facility, includes a medical stabilization unit, 40 beds for residential treatment programming including an Older Adult Program, as well as neurocognitive services, research and medical education. It is staffed with highly credentialed clinicians, physicians, psychologists, psychiatrists and nurses, with specialties that include integrative medicine, internal medicine, addiction medicine and chronic pain. Caron is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, and provides scholarships for those who cannot afford treatment and recovery services.
For more than 65 years, Caron has helped thousands of individuals struggling with substance use disorder and their families begin to manage this chronic, treatable disease. Caron provides a continuum of care for young adults, women, men, and older adults.
- Specialized programs offer robust, personalized care for individuals of influence and their families.
- Caron Florida's Renaissance Program moves patients from unhealthy dependence to interdependence.
- At Ocean Drive, each client’s treatment plan is tailored to their history and symptoms.
- If you are one of those people struggling with a mental health concern, Caron offers holistic, evidence-based treatment.
- Caron’s powerful proven addiction treatment is specially designed to accommodate the needs common in older adults.