Hanley Foundation envisions a world free of addiction. As the largest provider of prevention programs in Florida, the Foundation’s mission is to eliminate addiction through prevention, advocacy, treatment, and recovery support.
- Prevent substance abuse & substance use disorder
- Educate school aged children in 23 FL counties on the dangers of substance use
- Secure quality substance use disorder treatment for individuals who are otherwise unable to afford it
- Train community professionals and para-professional to properly identify the signs of substance use disorders and obtain
- Provide support to parents and families affected by substance use disorder