- 9067 Southern Boulevard West Palm Beach Florida 33411
- (561) 793-0333
- (561) 790-5246
- Send Email
- Visit Website
Regular office hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Fair hours vary. Visit our website for details.
The South Florida Fair is located on Southern Boulevard in West Palm Beach, FL, 1.5 miles west of the Florida Turnpike (Exit 97,) 7 miles west of I-95 (Exit 68) and 1 mile east of 441/State Road 7
The South Florida Fair & Palm Beach County Expositions, Inc. is a nonprofit corporation 501 (C3) organized and existing pursuant to Chapter 616, Florida Statutes.
It has a Board of Trustees comprised of seventeen (17) individuals who are responsible for setting policy and seeing that management of the association is carried out under direction of an executive staff consisting of the President/CEO and at present, a Vice President and four Division Directors.
The Fair also has Directors who serve in an advisory capacity. There are presently fifty-five (55) Directors. The Trustees and Directors are non-paid volunteers. The day-to-day operation is the responsibility of the President, Vicki Chouris, who oversees a staff of over 45 full-time employees.
- Visit Yesteryear Village - A Living History Park on the South Florida Fairgrounds
- Check our Expo Center Calendar of Events
- Host your event with us! Well-planned-space, excellent support services and central location
- Since 1912 each January, over a half million visitors enjoy 17 fun filled days at the South Florida Fair!