Biomedical ResearchNon-profit Organizations
Scripps Research is ranked the most influential institution in the world for its impact on innovation. We expand basic knowledge in the biosciences, and use these fundamental advancements to develop profound innovations that improve well being. Our researchers lead breakthrough studies that address the world’s most pressing health concerns. Our educational and training programs mold talented and committed students and postdocs into the next generation of leading scientists. We are accelerating the creation and delivery of medical breakthroughs to better human health around the globe.
- Chemist at Scripps Research have won 5 Wolf Prizes
- Scripps Research has been home to 5 Nobel laureates
- The faculty include 2 MacArthur Fellows
- Our faculty hold 27 memberships in the prestigious National Academy of Sciences, Medicine and Engineering
- 11 FDA Approved drugs have arisen from Scripps Research discoveries